What we do for Artists
Why should only established, represented artists, or those in cities get support, opportunities and attention? We were frustrated by the lack of support available for artists, particularly those in regional or remote areas where art opportunities and programs are limited. We decided there is a better way!
We now work with artists and designers from all corners of the world. We have members located all over Australia, and internationally too. We would love to work with you too!
Our Global Artist Support Consultants are like PERSONAL TRAINERS FOR ARTISTS. We give you the tools, knowledge, support and encouragement; but you are in the driver's seat. We are here to help. The power of our international network opens up opportunities to share artists’ work across the globe.
We work one-on-one with emerging artists, designers and new creative industry graduates to help you:
• plan out steps to help reach your art career goals
• research opportunities
• liaise with galleries and media on your behalf
• market and advertise your artwork, exhibitions, events, achievements
• provide encouragement and motivation, and
• work hard to promote your talent, skills and creative abilities
Search for your own Global Artist Support Consultant
Signup as an Artist to start getting support now
Examples of what we’ve helped achieve for artists
- Hosted our own 2014 Brisbane Fringe Festival Art Exhibition – opening night event with guest musical performances and filmed by Fringe Festival organisers.
- Newspaper articles and photo shoots promoting artists’ exhibitions
- Radio interviews
- Magazine features
- Inclusion of member’s work in several international exhibitions, including Rome and Milan
- Inclusion of member’s work in several Australian metropolitan based exhibitions
- Corporate events with pop up art exhibitions
- Crowdfunding and other funding support campaigns and submissions
- And importantly…increased sales of artists work!
Browse our Featured Artist Galleries